THE JOURNEY IS SMOOTHER WHEN YOU HAVE A MAP
The Acton Foundation offers you the framework and training to make the progression from entrepreneur to teacher. Using the Socratic method and our award-winning entrepreneurship curriculum, you can teach students how to:
- Stand between sales and operations and make the decisions, tradeoffs and incremental investments needed to serve customers and make both short and long-term profits.
- Ask the right questions rather than search for right answers.
- Think and lead, using the tools and skills principled entrepreneurs use to make tough decisions.
- Make money and live a life of meaning.
- Create a successful business with integrity.
The Acton Foundation was created and is run by successful entrepreneurs who aim to provide you with the resources to accomplish more in less time. We provide you with all the tools and training--a map, if you will--that will enable you to teach aspiring entrepreneurs by experience, not by theory.
Are you ready to join a community of master entrepreneurs who are dedicated to passing on the spirit and lessons of entrepreneurship to the next generation?Get Started Now! Take Acton's Case Teaching Assessment