- We believe that Acton teachers and their students will change the world.
- We believe that young entrepreneurs come in all shapes and sizes. They start thriving businesses, innovative nonprofits and earth-shaking social movements. They are as different as their individual dreams.
- We believe in entrepreneurial training that results in something more than a profitable business–it results in a productive life.
- We believe in learning by doing. We believe the Socratic method is the best way to develop effective skills, good judgment and strong character.
- We believe the classroom is a free market. It comes with clear contracts, a competitive grading system and pay for performance.
- We believe in America. We think that economic, political and religious liberties are timeless principles that make both countries and people great.